martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

We want to review your APP: FMDX.ES

miscapp11
We want to review your APP

FMDX.ES

Hello! My name is Asier Larrazabal, and searching for applications in the Play Store I found your application. I've been testing it and I like very much the design and functionality of the application.

As a member of the team RWWES (team of professionals Application Reviews) I thought maybe you might be interested in us to take our time to make an extensive analysis of your application and help your app to increase its visibility in the Play Store and increment the downloads.

ReadWriteWeb.ES has an audience of more than 1,500,000 monthly visitors, we have an specialized articles pages for applications reviews.. If you are interested to do an analysis of your application I leave you one button with more information.

Would you like that we analyze your application? The review has a fixed price of 24.95$ ( it may be a little more due to taxes) and would be published in readwriteweb.es. You can find more information by clicking on the button you'll find below.

Best regards,

Asier Larrazabal.


MORE INFO